Click on "Get Started" to fill out an online inquiry, or;
Click on "Schedule a Tour" to schedule a school visit, or;
Call the Admissions Dept. at 630-968-6800, option 1.
A school visit is required prior to full enrollment.
If financial aid is needed, complete the Online FAFSA prior to your school visit.
- Our FAFSA school Code is: 041750
Interview and tour at our campus with an Admissions Representative.
- Parents and loved ones are encouraged to attend.
- Your financial aid package can be discussed at the interview.
Upon acceptance into the program, you will need to:
- Submit a $50.00 registration fee.
- Submit a completed Enrollment Agreement.
- Submit a valid Photo ID.
- Submit proof of secondary education*.
*(high school diploma, high School transcript, GED certificate, bachelor or master degree, translated & verified foreign diploma)
- Ability-To-Benefit (ATB) students are not accepted for admission at the Academy.
- For Teacher Programs: applicants must have a current license as a cosmetologist or esthetician.
The applicant is not enrolled and a spot is not held until the signed enrollment agreement and $50 registration fee is received. Placement into the program is on a first-come basis. USTA, in its admissions, instruction and graduation policies, practices no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, financial status, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
- Our mission is to provide an opportunity to achieve a quality education in a safe and professional environment that will afford students the knowledge and skill set necessary to become top earners and industry leaders during their professional career.
- The primary objective of the school is to provide students the education, business knowledge and practical experience necessary to become a Licensed Massage Therapist, Licensed Aesthetician, Licensed Cosmetologist and/or a Licensed Instructor.
USTA is an ABMP massage member school, as well as a PCA Partnership School offering a full spectrum of training that stresses the basics as well as the advanced education without the extra cost and time that other schools may require.
- Our faculty is a skilled team of experienced instructors with knowledge of classic and contemporary techniques.
- Instructors have real world experience and have exceeded program licensing requirements. They are trained in all aspects of hair, skin, massage and body care.
- The owners have worked hard to make Universal Spa Training Academy the best educational institution within the Chicago suburbs dedicated to Massage Therapy, Aesthetics, Cosmetology and Instructor training.