Fall time is here which means fall makeup trends are certaintly on the rise. Lately, we are swooning over the latest fall makeup colors. With merlot and metallic color palettes complimented with peach tones, these trends were relevant during fashion week and are available in stores now.
- The Vampy Lip. The dark lips in colors like wine, dark purple and dark browns are in this fall season. Try it in both a matte and gloss.
- Glitter Effect. Glitter eyeliner and shadows are in for fall. With a simple line on your upper lid or lower lash line, create a sparkly look in seconds. For eyeshadow, try using a taupe color on the lid with a glitter gold overlay.
- Metallic Nails. Eggplant purple and gun metal gray are trending nail colors this fall season. Try Oribe The Lacquer in ‘The Violet’.
- Smokey Eyes. Create a smokey eye using copper colors instead of the traditional black. Keep the lips in a neutral nude color to make the eyes pop.
- Just Peachy. A baked blush in a peachy pink sets the tone in this fall makeup trend. Use on the cheek and blend away. The peach colors are actually trending as a lip gloss as well.
- Dewy Skin. Add a highlighter to the high point of your cheek bones, along the brow bone, down the center of your nose and on your chin to create a highlighted, dewy look.
- Ruby Red Lips. Dorothy would be proud as the ruby red, sparkly lips are trending this fall. Keep the rest of the makeup neutral to create that pop of color.
In our core aesthetics curriculum, makeup is a chapter for our students. We cover airbrushing, Kryolan makeup application, Glo Minerals makeup and makeup artistry. We stay up to date with the latest trends in makeup and skincare to ensure our students are always in the know. Head to our curriculum page for more information on our school.Tags: aesthetics, esthetician school chicago, fall makeup trends 2016, makeup