Winter makeup can be tricky when it comes to what looks to prepare for holiday parties and celebrations. We have compiled some top looks that are popular this winter season.
Winter Makeup Looks
- Peachy lips and cheeks. A nice peach blush and lip stain will create a soft wintery look.
- Inner eye sparkle. In the inner corners of the eyes, add a light touch of silver eyeshadow to sparkle and brighten your eye. Very festive!
- Get golden. Gold eyeliner and golden lips are also in season for the holidays.
- Black winged eyeliner. Thought that winged eyeliner was ever going to go away? Every year it still is a trend.
- Liner flick + red lip. As Dolce and Gabbana has proven, pair a red lip with black winged eyeliner for that perfect kitten look.
- Metallic smokey eye. Add some sparkle to the classic smokey eye. Always pair this look with a nude lip.
- Copper eye. Smudge copper toned eyeshadow along the top lid. Create a bolder look with flared lashes.
- The Rose look. Rosey cheeks, lids and lips create a simple, natural look.
- The highlighted cheekbone. Will this trend ever go out of style? Catch the light with with a glossy highlighter, blend upwards on the cheekbones.
- Lilac-silver lid. Blend a metallic lilac + silver color on the lid. Complete the look with a glossy, nude lip.
As the temperatures drop, the makeup looks don’t have to! Have fun this season and try out a few of the winter makeup looks above. Tag us @universalspatrainingacademy to showcase your look on Facebook and Instagram!
Here at USTA, we are always up to date with recent trends in aesthetics and massage therapy. We look forward to helping train and guide you into a successful career in either massage therapy or aesthetics. To learn more, contact us at 630-968-6800, option 1 to speak with an admissions representative today.