At USTA, we offer juice nutrition as a part of all of our spa training programs. Our juicing course provides the knowledge of what you put inside your body is just as important as the products we topically on our skin! Just like other organs of the body, our skin also needs essential nutrients and vitamins. Putting the right foods in our body shows in the skin. Want glowing skin? Here are 5 juice recipes for healthy, glowing skin.
- Mango, Cucumber & Spinach. This smoothie is rich in Vitamin A that promotes a healthy glow. Mangos are rich in antioxidants that reduce pigmentation, age spots, the signs of skin aging. Now who wants to run home and eat a mango? Cucumbers help reduce skin spots and provide moisture for the skin. Spinach helps to detoxify the blood and prevents breakouts. Just add 1/2 cup mango, 1 cucumber and handful of spinach.
- Apple, Strawberry & Kale. Strawberries are rich in elegiac acid, folate and Vitamin C. Each one has anti-inflammatory properties that help fight free radical damage. Apples are rich with vitamins and help the skin feel soft and subtle. Kale is a power house vegetable that contains Vitamin A & K which are proven to help reduce wrinkles. Just add 1 apple, 2 cups of strawberries and 7 kale leaves.
- Beets, Cucumber & Red Apple. Red beets are high in immune booting Vitamin C. They are also a great source of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory support and help to detoxify. We can just simply say that beets are nature’s super vegetable. Don’t forget to add the beet roots as well. Just add 2 beets, 1 red apple and 1 cucumber.
- Pineapple, Cucumber & Parsley. Pineapples are one of the best fruits to eat for glowing skin. Packed with Vitamin C, pineapples help to prevent breakouts and acne. It protects the skin from free radical damage and oxidative stress. Parsley is rich in Vitamin C and K which is vital for collagen production and maintenance of skin elasticity. Just add 1 cup pineapple, 1 handful parsley and 1 cucumber.
- Cantaloupe, Carrot & Celery. Cantaloupe provides incredible hydration to skin and is packed full of Vitamins. Celery is beneficial for removing toxins from the body. Carrots are high in Vitamin A & C which help fight wrinkles and fine lines. Just add 4-5 cantaloupe slices, 3 carrots and 2 celery stalks.
If you found this article beneficial, head to our Facebook page and hit share!Tags: aesthetics school, anti-aging, glowing skin, juice recipes, massage therapy school chicago, skincare