One week until fall is officially here, which means let’s talk fall makeup trends for 2017. There are some gorgeous new trends for lips, cheeks and eyes that you don’t want to miss!
Fall Makeup Trends for 2017
- The two toned lips – This looks best with a stain, for that worn-for-a-while, more natural finish. Most of the trend is being seen with the lighter lip on top and darker on the bottom.
2. Feathery Lashes – Full, false lashes on your top lash line will make your eyes appear larger and more awake. Keep the rest of your makeup palette neutral for a look that’s modern.
3. The brown/nude lip – Like many other looks this fall, yes the 90’s are definitely back with this one! That means shades of chestnut brown are a must-have for lips this fall.
4. Wishbone winged eye liner – You’ll want to cat eye line the length of the upper lid before whipping out.
5. The jewel-toned smokey eye – Make sure you go with a blocky look applying the jewel tones, and if you really want to be in trend, go with a sapphire blue!
6. The bold/highlighted cheek – Subtle blush is a year-round must, but the fall season on the cheeks is to look as though it’s a little cold outside! Add an extra layer of blush to your cheeks in the same color they turn when it’s chilly outside.
7. Dramatic lower lashes – You will definitely want to apply a waterproof and smudge proof mascara when going for this look especially since you will be applying quite a bit to achieve the dramatic look.
8. Bold Lips and Cheeks – Make sure you go subtle on the eyes if you are living it up on the lips and cheeks, especially with the darker browns on the lips.
Here at USTA, we are always up to date with recent trends in aesthetics and massage therapy. We look forward to helping train and guide you into a successful career in either massage therapy or aesthetics. To learn more, contact us at 630-968-6800, option 1 to speak with an admissions representative today.
May you step into fall looking and feeling gorgeous!Tags: Fall Makeup trends 2017