Classes are starting soon and if you’re excited about the prospect of starting your education at Universal Spa Training Academy, here’s all you will have to do to get started.
– If your application is accepted, we will contact you to schedule a tour.
– A school visit is required prior to full enrollment.
– If you would first like to visit, just fill out the “Schedule a Campus Tour” form to the right.
– Our FAFSA school Code is: 041750
– Parents and loved ones are encouraged to attend.
– Submit a $50.00 registration fee.
– Submit a completed Enrollment Agreement.
– Submit a high school diploma or GED.
The applicant is not enrolled and a spot is not held until the signed enrollment agreement and $50 registration fee is received. Placement into the program is on a first-come basis.
USTA, in its admissions, instruction and graduation policies, practices no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, financial status, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
See you soon!