ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN?
Classes are starting soon and if you’re excited about the prospect of starting your education at Universal Spa Training Academy, here’s all you will have to do to get started.
1. Submit an Online Application or contact admissions at 630-968-6800, option 1.
– If your application is accepted, we will contact you to schedule a tour.
– A school visit is required prior to full enrollment.
– If you would first like to visit, just fill out the “Schedule a Campus Tour” form to the right.
2. If financial aid is needed, complete your Online FAFSA prior to the school visit.
– Our FAFSA school Code is: 041750
3. Interview and tour at our campus with an Admissions Representative.
– Parents and loved ones are encouraged to attend.
4. Upon acceptance into the program, you will need to:
– Submit a $50.00 registration fee.
– Submit a completed Enrollment Agreement.
– Submit a high school diploma or GED.
The applicant is not enrolled and a spot is not held until the signed enrollment agreement and $50 registration fee is received. Placement into the program is on a first-come basis.
USTA, in its admissions, instruction and graduation policies, practices no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, financial status, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
See you soon 🙂
"Universal Spa Training Academy was a great stepping stone in my life with great memories that I will never forget."
Ms. Emily S.
USTA On Channel 7
Watch USTA's featured segment on the popular television show, 190 North,
click here to watch video.